- Artwork by Danielle “DJ Mate” Sullivan
- Danielle Mate is a part of the new breed of contemporary Indigenous artists. Born in Fairfield in 1979, and growing up in South Western Sydney,
- Danielle is a descendant of the Kunja People from the Cunnamulla region of South Western Queensland.
- Hard level of difficulty as a jigsaw puzzle
- A traditional Darkingill dreamtime story of the Humpback whale is included
Humpback Whale Puzzle – Mother and Calf
$25.00 – $135.00
Danielle paints from a viewpoint that we are part of all animals and plants that surround us. All living things share a common journey of survival and growth. Her artistic journey is to make this connection.
Puzzles are handmade to order and typically ship within 2 weeks.
A1 Floor/Tabletop, A3 Floor/Tabletop, A3 Tray, A4 Tray
12, 176, 24, 247, 48, 740, 96, 996